HTML Tags <=> Markdown Quick Reference @ Write Kit

Gerald Bauer gerald.bauer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 10:26:02 EDT 2015

Hello,

   Thanks great comments. I've update the quick reference and it reads now

   <i> or <emphasis>    and
   <b> or <strong>

   Thanks for the comments on XHTML - might add a footnote or
something.  The idea (target audience) of the reference is a HTML
coders new to Markdown (thus, <i> before <emphasis> e.g. less typing
etc. same for <br> and <br /> etc.)

   By the way, the quick reference is decidated to the public doman
(e.g. no copyright, no rights reserved) - (re)use and copy as you
please.  Note: I will try to put a static site together later this
week (using the same page, thanks to GitHub pages with built in
Markdown processing ;-)

  Cheers.