serving markdown directly : any suggestions?

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh at kathe.in
Wed Feb 4 04:29:26 EST 2015

i did muse around with that approach, but, that's not what is expected
for my use case.

i need the markdown content to be dynamically transformed to (x)html on
the server.
this is to allow collaborators on the documentation to send in only diff
files for corrections, additions, etc. which would be plain-text, which
is easier to understand for non web (html + css) developers.

i guess i missed mentioning the project for which i am doing this, it is
for the "openbsd faq".

this is just a test run, once i succeed, i intend to convert the entire
"faq" to markdown, probably by hand, set up a server for the demo,
before submitting it to the openbsd crowd for consideration.

~mayuresh