serving markdown directly : any suggestions?

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh at kathe.in
Wed Feb 4 05:11:58 EST 2015

this is way too cool.

i can always use this during the prototype phase.
production phase would need to avoid php, ruby, python, etc. as the
community for which i am building this typically looks down upon those.
that's actually why and how i landed upon this list, i was looking for a
markdown transformation script written in perl, and found it on the
daringfireball.net website.

~mayuresh