Markdown documents to OO/LO Writer and Impress

H agents at meddatainc.com
Sat Nov 12 17:45:28 EST 2016

This is promising and I would love to try MultiMarkdown. I went to your site and downloaded from github but the latest version is sadly not compatible with Windows Vista I have on my netbook. Is there a 32-bit version that I can try? Also, I see there is a Mac-version but I also need to run it on CentOS (Red Hat).

The above are showstoppers of course but does MultiMarkdown support "folding", i.e. hiding sections like in a DOS outliner?