Responsive images and markdown

Tom Humiston tom at jumpingrock.net
Sun Mar 31 23:35:45 EDT 2019

Just a follow-up note to readers of this thread:

When I said that I "use post-processing in my PHP to rewrite footnote links (so that they don't conflict with those of other blog posts on the same page)", it was an unwarranted slander against PHP Markdown Extra.

I happened to re-read the [documentation][1] and discovered Michel Fortin has already built a config option into MDE, called 'fn_id_prefix', that allows one to pass an identifier for each blog post that is processed.

[1]: https://michelf.ca/projects/php-markdown/configuration/#markdown-extra

Cheers,
TH