a case for native bounding asterisk support

Christian Perry christian at christianperry.dev
Wed Jun 3 22:22:40 EDT 2020

One thing I'll add, if that's alright, when it comes to transitioning
standards.

It wouldn't have to break anything to update MD syntax: simply present it
as a new version, and note that certain conventions from old version are
being deprecated. Put it on LTS and give the industry 15 years to adapt
(I'm serious about this).

Companies who want v1.1, with native bounding asterisk support, can
transition sooner if they want.