Convention 2004

Sun Jul 11 21:15:31 EDT 2004

Hey Just got home and had to write to tell how much we enjoyed the convention in Roanoke,Both of the tours we were on were great,and just to see Shaffer Crossing and all those trains was fantastic,
It was also great to get to see and talk with all the N & W friends we have made over the last few yeaaars ,we hope that everyone else has made it home safely and have such fond memories of the convention in Roanoke.

Hope to see everyone again next year in Williamson.

David and Nathan Robinette
Pomeroy, Ohio
rr2248 at dragonbbs.com