RR ID needed

Sat Jul 17 08:24:10 EDT 2004

Speaking of rosters, where would one obtain a roster for the N&W from about 1948 or so?

Bob Welsh
  Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 8:30 PM
  Subject: Re: RR ID needed

  Jimmy

  A good bet would be the Toledo and Ohio Central Railway that later became part of the New York Central sometime before 1929.

  I would like to have a copy of the roster.  Must have a lot of interesting 4-4-0's.

  Jim Blackstock
  james.blackstock at verizon.net