Lambert's Point Turntable

Sun Jul 18 03:51:12 EDT 2004

In a message dated 7/17/2004 9:15:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

I am  looking for a drawing that shows the dimensions of the Lambert's
Point  Turntable.  I have 35mm and 16mm of the turntable, but no
dimensions.  I want to build a copy for 7-1/2" gauge (1.6 inch/foot
scale).  Does anyone recall seeing any drawings in MR, Arrow,  etc?

Ron Peisker

Ron,
If you cannot find any dimensions use the photo! Take a look  in the photos.
There should be something in the photo that has a known  dimension. Anything
will do! A person on average stands 6 foot tall. Is  there an engine on the
table. The dimensions for all N & W engines are  readily available!
Good Luck!
Ray Russell
NMRA-40609
General Contractor
Norfolk &  Western Railroad
Pocahontas Division
Circa 1958
Visit The "NEW"  Pocahontas Website at:_ Click here: N  & W Pocahontas
Division_ (http://members.aol.com/rruss45826/public_html/index.html)
http://members.aol.com/rruss45826/public_html/index.html

OR_ Click here:  Pocahontas Home_
(http://milliron.home.sprynet.com/Pocahontas/Pocahontas1.htm)