October 2004 Model Railroader Magazine

Fri Aug 27 00:56:00 EDT 2004

Gentlemen,

I chanced across a copy of the October MR in the local library, and was
very happy to see an article on Modelling N&W Passenger Ops in the 1950s
& 60s. I was even happier to see the author was none other than Rich
Weyand, which gives it extra some credibility.

Great effort Rich. The quick couple of minutes I had to flick through it
convinced me to buy a copy ASAP. Fellow listmembers who don't subscribe
(I used to, but we won't go there....) could do worse than to grab a
copy to add to their reference collections too.

Cheers,
Simon Leigh.
Auckland, N.Z.

---