Going on Vacation??

Tue Aug 31 22:34:05 EDT 2004

Larry,

To stop delivery of mailing list message while you are on vacation, you'll
want to set the option "Mail Delivery" to "Disabled".

When you return, you can reset  "Mail Delivery" to "Enabled" to restart the
messages.

You can reach the mail options page by going to
http://list.nwhs.org/mailman/options/nw-mailing-list/

Ron