N&W Diner

Sat Sep 4 18:56:45 EDT 2004

Larry,
    I believe the car you are referring to is a cafe-parlor car built by
Pullman for the RF&P.  According to Bill Griffin's excellent book on the
RF&P, at the time it was built, at 86',10 1/4", it was the longest car
produced by Pullman.  It was retired in 1958 and sold to Royal American
Shows.  There is a photo of the car in Bill's book at the top of Page 85.
    Hope this info helps.
                                        Don Corbin
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2004 11:09 AM
Subject: N&W Diner