Chronology of the Double Tracking of the Radford Division ?

Sun Oct 10 20:38:02 EDT 2004

May I suggest to Bruce Harper of VTU, and to others who sit within spitting
distance of archives of early timetables and annual reports, that it would be a
noble and meritorious undertaking to do a chronology of the double tracking
of the Radford Division (Roanoke to Bluefield) ?

Really, the job should not take more than a couple of days.

Who will stand up and shout, "I'll take the challenge ! "

-- abram burnett