Found Passenger Car

Wed Oct 20 21:20:28 EDT 2004

Jerry,
    About Jack Showalter - his engines  rolling stock have been "living" in
Staunton, VA since that single season of excursions between Charlottesville
& Clifton Forge back in the mid-90's. The equipment is soon to decamp to the
Science Museum of VA as the sidings in Staunton will be used for other
purposes when the Buckingham Branch RR takes over operations between
Richmond/Ashland & Clifton Forge in December. It is hoped that having the
equipment on display @ the Science Museum will help generate interest in an
excursion line . . . somewhere in VA.

    The move will pass through Charlottesville though on what date remains
to be seen.

Howard Parsons
htp at parsonage.net