Ohio Museum - N&W E2 #587 up for "grabs"

Thu Oct 21 21:49:21 EDT 2004

Now, if St. Louis would just put the 2156 up for "grabs"!  Just kidding!

Me personally, I'd love to see it go to NCTM.  There, stuff has some kind of chance of running again.  At VMT it would forever be a static display, and they probably wouldn't have the funds to pay for the move, or the purchase cost.  It kinda disturbs me being a resident of Virginia.  If North Carolina can find a way to afford a living museum, why can't we?

Ben Blevins