Question

Tue Nov 9 12:01:47 EST 2004

Katherine:
There was a great picture of him in a TRAINS Magazine sometime shortly after
1218 was brought back to life, say mid ‘80’s. Hopefully someone will add to
this. The video you mentioned is awesome. He is definitely in command! The
waving and whistle-blowing is great. I use to ride with his wife and
daughter to take him his lunch (dinner) when he stopped in Radford when he
was an engineer in the late fifties.
Charlie Long
Lynchburg, VA