1920 Rural Retreat Wreck Photos

Thu Nov 11 09:45:21 EST 2004

In a message dated 11/11/2004 8:27:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

In  looking at the pictures... it would appear one of the locomotives was  a
Mike maybe and the other a Mogul? ITs hard to tell. At first glance I  was
thinking they were both consolidations but the number of wheels on  the
ground don't add up

Bob Welsh