Train Sim pokey route

Fri Nov 12 14:57:12 EST 2004

In a message dated 11/12/2004 2:39:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

I helped  do beta testing on Austin Yoder's earlier route, "the East Rver
District"  (Bluefield, WV to Walton, VA with a dose of VGN thrown in for good

measure) and I'm currently playing with the Pokey. Austin has done an
incredible job on both of these routes and i feel that they're as good as  it
gets in the MSTS world! MSTS is not an easy platform to work with and  can be
difficult at times, so my heart felt thanks to all of the  developers who
creat virtual models for the rest of us to enjoy,  especially Austin!

Allen Evans
aka al1218 on train-sim  forums

Allen,
Is there a place we can download the Pokey route? As you can  see I am
modeling the area!
Thanks in advance!
Ray Russell
NMRA-40609
"Norfolk & Western Railroad"   "Pocahontas Division"  "Circa 1958"
Visit The "NEW" Pocahontas  Website at:
_http://members.aol.com/rruss45826/public_html/index.html_
(http://members.aol.com/rruss45826/public_html/index.html)