Vine Times

Mon Nov 22 06:12:50 EST 2004

Greetings to all,

L-51 operated this morning heading West Bound (Sat. Nov 20th).  Caught the train at the East End of the Ancor siding, while looking at property at Broadwell Rd.  Power consisted of the Dash-9 Wide body long hood leading, with about 4 or 5 box cars.  I got some pics,so I will try and get them posted here soon. http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/S_O_R_E/

Also all the power locked switches located between East and West Ancor have been removed, and conventional switch stands with high targets have been
put into service. Also a lot of brush and debris around the signals at Ancor and along Roundbottom have been removed. It looks like the signals are getting ready to be removed.

Chris Edwards
Batavia & Ohio Rail Car Co.
www.batavia-and-ohio.com

Jeff Wood