N&W Signals

Sun Dec 5 23:19:00 EST 2004

This is a late answer to Jeff Hawkins. I have been shooting all the remaining
old signals on the former NKP mainline, also the CPL's that are left north of
Columbus on the Sandusky District. And, the searchlights on the NS Toledo
District. I started in 2001. I only have a few locations left on my list. All the
CPL intermediates are gone on the Sandusky District, I missed them. Bannon,
Worthington, Troyton, South Marion, Harvey, Colsan, and Benson still have
CPL's. Bannon, Harvey, and West Benson are missing 1 each. From Chatfield on west,
they are all gone except Southwest St. and 1 at Center St. in Bellevue.
Double-tracking a few years ago took those out. The remaining CPL's appear to be
reasonably safe for the near future, there were no new bases apparent anywhere.
- Keith Baker, Ft. Wayne,IN