'A's to Columbus

Fri Dec 31 12:48:15 EST 2004

Don - the 1226 was mainly an east end engine in the fifties, and AFAIK was
the only A with the air aftercooler piping so arranged (Y6 2150, as I
recall, had the same arrangement).

You could do the 1213 and the 1205 before the 1205's accident when they
still had both engines with the same crossheads . . .   Assuming that you'd
do the crosshead changes to model a 1200-1209 A.  Oh, and 1201 and 1203 were
also photographed on the west end.

EdKing
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: 'A's to Columbus