Train orders

Sun Jan 23 14:03:30 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/23/2005 11:49:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

> I'm
> fascinated that someone decided to use a train order
> hoop for the photo and then placed a string across the
> middle with the train order.

Thanks Frank,
       Bruce Wingo of NS was the man that held the hoop this frosty night. I
hope that he has thawed out by now.
        I had looked out of the cab window and saw that he was holding the
hoop with nothing in it and thought that "this won't do". I found some string on
some forms in the cab, tied them together with one rolled up to represent the
train orders. After maybe the first photo segment was finished I took it down
and we tied it onto the hoop.
       I know it's not exactly correct, but there wasn't a Y shaped stick
around and I just thought that it looked a lot better than an empty hoop. Do you
think the first people to take pictures will be jealous of those taken
afterwards?
Jimmy Lisle