Live Steam Model J

Sun Jan 23 22:03:59 EST 2005

Ron & Dave,

The note on one of the "builder's cards" of #600, talks of a 1 1/2" scale
model on exhibit (doesn't say where), built by machinist W.E. Cowling of
Bluefield, who spent 3 1/2 years building it.  Says it will pull three model
coaches and 25 persons at about 20 MPH.  It has a stoker, feed-water pump
and is self-lubricating.

Jeff Sanders

Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: Live Steam Model J