B-4/B-4a Box Car Question

Mon Jan 24 09:06:18 EST 2005

These cars have now been modeled in resin by Pocahontas Models, owned by Society member Jim Brewer. See www.pocahontasmodels.com. The next two Arrow issues will cover both the prototypes and the models. In brief, I believe three groups of cars (1940) had rounded roofs and the final group (1941) had Murphy panel roofs. In addition, there were a few more visual differences.

Bill McClure