Belews Creek Coal Train ID's

Tue Feb 1 17:34:06 EST 2005

Folks;

This is previously received from Mr. Scott Lindsey, CTC Board's NS Editor, back in July 2003. It may have been modified since then, but should be fairly accurate:

#754 - Kopperston, WV to Belews Creek, NC
#755 - Belews Creek, NC to Kopperston, WV
#756/758/760 - Williamson, WV to Belews Creek, NC
#757/759/761 - Belews Creek, NC to Williamson, WV

The mty's to Williamson are assigned a U series number as a mine run upon arrival in Williamson, i.e. U68. From there they go to any number of pre-determined load-out locations, most-likely somewhere in KY north of Williamson. Coal contracts between the mine operators and the utility will determine this load out point.

Regards,
Russ Goodwin