O Winston Link Poster Prints

Sun Feb 6 10:09:43 EST 2005

Bob,

I've got a poster that was made for the traveling Link
exhibit in 1983-84. It's smaller than the Link Museum
posters, about 18"h x 22"h  with a 13"h x 17"w picture -"
Hotshot Eastbound, Iaeger, WV" - the drive-in movie picture.
The text on it is:

Ghost Trains:
Railroad Photographs of the 1950s
by O. Winston Link

The Chrysler Museum . October 28-December 31, 1983

I got this at the International Center of Photography in New
York sometime in late 1983, after the exhibit had been shown
there. I doubt it's been reproduced since the exhibit ended,
but thought you might be trying to make a complete list.

Regards,
Barry Wilson

  _____