Virginia Budget for Rail Improvements?

Thu Feb 10 20:57:54 EST 2005

When it's raining soup, you want a bucket.  The traffic on I81 is so bad it's gotten govt. attention.  My brother-in-law drives it daily, and has plenty of horror stories.  If the government is willing to give away money, NS would be foolish to refuse.

Yes, I hate paying high taxes too.  But realities are realities.
John Samples