GP 40 with two RP-E4D slug replacements

Sat Feb 12 21:23:44 EST 2005

Nice Photo Skip!

What type of camera are you using?

W.A.Coleman
  To: Gerald Wizon ; Aubrey Wiley ; EnthusiastsVirginianRailway ; Frank Stone ; Tom Salmon ; John Railsouth ; Jim Overholser ; William Oaks ; Bill Mosteller ; Bob Moore ; Ken Miller ; Richard Menkel ; Russell McDaniel ; Tom Marshall ; Earnest Hodson ; Larry Hawkins ; J. Hawkins ; George Harman ; Gordon Hamilton ; Landon Gregory ; Jarrell Greever ; Jim Gilliam ; Danny Gee ; Mark Fisher ; Greg Elam ; Dal Cook ; Abram Burnett ; Harry Bundy ; John Nwhs-mailinglist
  Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 7:18 PM
  Subject: GP 40 with two RP-E4D slug replacements

       Bob Bowers and I were talking yesterday about what will replace the GP40 with 2 RP-E4D slug sets that are used to hump trains at SX.  He says that NS is taking the turbos off of some SD40-2s and mating them with 6 axle slugs, some Alco.

       To see a photo of one of the GP40 sets in action that I took today, go to:

  http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=94172

  Skip Salmon

  --
  Skip and Judi Salmon