Stop on signal

Mon Feb 21 20:32:48 EST 2005

I had several members of my extended family who grew up
along the NC branch - mostly near Draper, Delton and Allisonia.
>From my childhood I can recall them showing me where the
train would stop to pick them up or let them off.  In almost
every case it was right beside their house.  In one case
it was in the middle of a "high" tressle - the house being along
the creek that the tressle was crossing and not more than
a mile from the Draper depot.

Toney Minter