Have a CSX question

Tue Feb 22 21:55:18 EST 2005

I just returned from the Williamsburg, VA area on a 5 day vacation -
during that time I only saw one train on the Richmond to Newport
News CSX line thru Williamsburg.

(Used to see 8 to 10 trains daily on that line).

Question - is CSX business  (on that line) in a severe decline or do
                     they have another route to the port (or is NS moving all
                     of the coal & containers) ?

I know some of you N&W folks are aware of what is happening in the Tide Water
area & I am curious.

Thank you.

Terry Marshall
Hagerstown, MD