URO

Tue Mar 15 17:05:59 EST 2005

Oh, yes!  The reactor car.  A photo of this car has been published some
years ago- 1970's I think.  It is to carry the reactor vessel to the
construction site.  It carried the reactors from GE at Lynn, MA and
Westinghouse at Pittsburgh that built the reactors for ships, submarines
and some commercial power reactors.

Good chance that it is documented in JANE's Information Group
Transportation books ( yes, like Jane's All the Worlds Aircraft)  that
documents shipping devices, containers, heavy equipment riggers, haulers
and shippers and all of that sort of stuff.

Jane's publishes a large series of these sort of books for the
profession market.  Not cheap at all, but very interesting as they
publish the information from inside an industry that is generally not
available to the general public.

Gary Rolih , Cincinnati