N&W freight

Wed Mar 16 18:38:09 EST 2005

Here is a numbers list of N&W cars I have photographed.  I keep track of all the N&W cars I see whether I photograph them or not.  The list are quite extensive.  I have them separated by type of car then by number series.

Type            Photos
Box..............27
Cov Hop.....100
Gon/MoW...32

The 177672 is dark grey with the standard black NW lettering and car info.
The LD LMT and LT WT have been painted over with light grey and renumbered.
LD LMT 222100
LT WT 63900
I don't know what the original numbers were.
This car was on the L51 local on the Peavine in Afton Yard.

Jeff Wood
twlv18japie at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.