T-Shirt Warning

Fri Mar 18 08:33:19 EST 2005

        I see that the Commissary is offering some T-shirts for sale. The
graphics on them are very nice. These shirts have been available for a while and
I purchased several at a local hobby shop about a year ago. What I am about to
tell you is from my own personal experience.
       These shirts WILL BLEED!!!
Do not leave the shirt unattended in the washing machine or the colors will
bleed all over the white shirt. I washed my Arrow shirt and was not around to
get it out of the washer as soon as it stopped. The shirt laid there in the
machine several hours all twisted up. When I went to pull it out to put in the
dryer it was a mess. The yellow had bled all over the white. I still wear it
around the house and subsequent washings have helped take some of the stain out.
       I tell you this not to put down the product, but only to pass on a
word of caution to protect your shirt.
Jimmy Lisle