T-Shirt Warning

Sun Mar 20 05:37:26 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/19/2005 9:11:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

> are you sure that they are from the same company??

Gary,
       I bought mine well over a year ago at a local hobby shop. I have no
idea who makes them. Since it is the exact same design, I will have to assume (I
know, Demo Dickie says never assume) that they are made by the same person or
company.
       All I'm saying is be careful the first time you wash it. Take it out
of the washer as soon as it stops. Don't let it lay in the washer all twisted
up or it may come out looking like mine did.
Jimmy Lisle