Durham District in the '50s?

Mon Mar 21 09:27:52 EST 2005

Folks,
   I'm modeling the Atlantic & Danville Rwy. Does anybody know how much interchange useage was made between the N&W and the A&D at (Denniston?)off the L&D line in the 50's? Also what type of traffic was interchanged? Also what type of power did the N&W use for there frts say from 1955 to 1960? I think the N&W used RS-3's to dieselize this line, but not sure when and how long they were the only power? Anybody have a map of the trackage in this area?
Thanks for any help,
Fred Mullins