Durham District in the 50's

Mon Apr 4 09:58:02 EDT 2005

According to the public timetables, the mixed trains were discontinued
by October 24, 1957, as they are not in the timetable at that point.

Please check your timetable and see if it is No. 13, The No. 13 in my
file went in effect June 15, 1958. I do not have No. 12 or No. 11 but
No. 10 went in effect April 29, 1956.

Ken Miller