The Cannonball

Mon Apr 25 20:41:39 EDT 2005

Mr. McDaniel,
    Do you know if any of the CBFC vessels are still in service and where?
After ferry service stopped in 1964, vessels Princess Anne, Pocahontas,
Del-Mar-Va, Virginia Beach and Old Point Comfort were sold to Delaware River
and Bay Authority.  If you wish to answer off list, please use
gdcwcc at cox.net.
                    Don Corbin
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: The Cannonball