A dab of this and pinch of that paint

Fri Apr 29 03:58:02 EDT 2005

Yo, Mister Blevins !

We shall know that you are really serious about your
N&W PL signal when you report to the List that you are
mixing up your own black paint for the old gal, using
linseed oil, lamp black, Japan dryer, and just a touch
of graphite to make the paint go on easier.  Then
we'll know that you have recovered the sacred
mysteries.

Why shucks, Ben...  Ya wouldn't wanna use store bought
paint, wouldja ?

-- /s/ burnettovych
signal maintainer on n&w's pennsylvania division