Camp car experience

Wed May 11 23:04:31 EDT 2005

Gordon,

 I am positive that my camp car is more like a Holiday Inn compared to the older campcars, I enjoyed your story about a bumpy ride.

Jimmy,

 I never have understood why it seems that all of the sidings approved for camp cars seem to be right next to a road crossing, if not located between two crossings, also I dont understand the 25 mph slow order that seems to follow us, even at 25 a derailed train would probally wipe us out anyway. I especially love those 100 cars worth of flat spots on the wheels, or the yard where they slam couplers all night.

Gary Price