O. Winston Link N&W Y 2190 at Gilbert, WV

Tue Jun 14 11:39:05 EDT 2005

To help others locate the names mentioned in Ken's message I might add that
the Gay Mining Co. was (or the Ben Creek No. 1 is) located at the end of the
Ben Creek Spur off the Gilbert Branch (Wharncliffe - Gilbert, WV) of the
Pocahontas Division.  The spur left/leaves the Gilbert Branch at Milepost
W-4, about one-half mile east of the 4027 ft. long Staggerweed Tunnel.

Gordon Hamilton