My signal is going back up!

Mon Jun 27 09:50:52 EDT 2005

Hey folks,
Well, after nearly two years of having no signal in my yard, (because I moved), I'm happy to say that the pole is going back up this week! I have it scheduled for Thursday evening after work. The footer is poured, the concrete is almost cured, and I'm very excited about it! I've missed being able to set under the glow of a signal arm on a hot night, but now I will be able to do it, and smell the creosote and listen to the roar of a Diesel engine like I used to before. I plan to relight the arm on July 4th. Then, the second and third arms will be added soon after.
I'll post some photos of it as it comes along.

Ben Blevins