convention 2005

Fri Jul 1 11:27:08 EDT 2005

I just want to echo everyone in congradulating Gary Rolih in an excellent and well planned convention, to be honest, I had never cared for working in that part of the system, but now I see things in a different light.
I think that the show at Matewan was excellent. NS really did an excellent job in touring us around the facilities, I was dissapointed in the model contest though, come on guys, we need to bring out more models for entry or the contest will cease to exsist!
I want to thank everyone for the great conversations that we had over the course of the weekend, and for the kind words regaurding my surgery, and thanks to the society for the 611 knife that I won in the annual raffle.

I look forward to seeing all of you all in 2006 at Strausburg, I am positive that it will be one of the best conventions ever and I plan on bringing the whole family and spending the entire week in amish country.

....oh and by the Nathan, how would I have known that you where running to photograph the train if I hadn't have run to the window when I heard the airhorn?

Gary Price
Bristol 2008?