2006 convention

Sun Jul 3 20:32:59 EDT 2005

Really wish it were possible the 2006 NWHS and NMRA Conventions did not
occupy the same time slot. I have already committed to assist with the NMRA
event, so I will miss the NWHS when it's less than a 2 hour drive, (9 1/2 hours
straight thru from Williamson).

I did express the opinion the NWHS should avoid "Thomas Days" at Strasburg.
Is this a case of 'be careful what you wish for - you might get it' ?

PS - my 3 year old grandson is a big Thomas fan and loves trains in general
- no doubt will become a 4th generation railfan.

Jerry Crosson