Golf Outing

Tue Jul 5 11:43:52 EDT 2005

Gary,

Your being able to see train movements may be more right than you realize because if you can not look down on the mine leads you are very very close to doing so.

I passed this course this pass spring and was more than impressed from the idea of where they put it, to the quality of what I saw to fact that it looked to be located damn near in the workings of an active operation. Well worth coming for anyone who thought Williamson and the Pokey was worth a trip.

Oakie G Ford
IRONTON, OH

Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 11:12 PM
Subject: Re: Golf Outing

Gary-
I don't even play golf, but would join you all just to go back to that area. Put my camera in the bag and watch for trains! Excellent convention! One of the best ever! Thanks for all the hard work putting it together!
Bucky