Convention 2005

Wed Jul 6 14:09:54 EDT 2005

We are now safely back in the UK and wish to add our appreciation and thanks to all the contributors and organisers of Williamson 2005, who did a splendid job. For those who did not attend, we found in Williamson continued fellowship with lovely friendly folk, interesting well planned tours, and plenty of safe and easily accessible railfanning in a compact area.

Being able to sit at the Banquet amongst friends, with good food, good speeches, with the added bonus of viewing the 'cabaret' of frequent Eastbound and Westbound's passing right outside the banquet room windows was 'magic' and very memorable, top marks for Williamson 2005 all round.

Richard and Ann Hood
England