%Thomas The Tank Engine

Thu Jul 7 23:03:40 EDT 2005

Now hold on a second. Hasn't "The Little Engine That Could" and Disney not
done the same thing for years? Thomas is a great way to get kids interested
in Trains to start with. Incase you haven't noticed the younger generations
of railfans and history buffs are getting smaller, I am 22 and know very few
guys my age. I think John Marbury is on this list and he can vouch that the
Thomas stuff has really gotten kids into trains. Just come down to the
Southeastern Railway Museum in Duluth any Thursday Friday or Saturday and
see for yourself. And ask any one who has hosted a Thomas event what it does
for your budget.I wish we could host just for that, it really can help a
shop.

Just my two pennies worth,
Jason Greene
Cumming, GA