%Thomas The Tank Engine

Fri Jul 8 21:13:12 EDT 2005

Now hold on a second. Hasn't "The Little Engine That Could" and Disney not
done the same thing for years? Thomas is a great way..

AMEN, Jason! You're right: I can vouch that Thomas is a great way to bring
the kids in. And the kids love the short train rides we can give them with
our standard gauge equipment. And they keep coming back, so we can have the
funds for restoring and maintaining our "big toys" and thus hear more of
that flanged wheel on steel rail that we all love.

John Marbury

Norfolk Southern retiree

Southeastern Railway Museum volunteer

Buford, GA