My signal is up

Fri Jul 15 17:07:46 EDT 2005

As an OLE purist I can only accept all amber beams. Seems down right "un-American - N&W'n" to see green/red.

Good job and many happy moments viewing your work.

Oakie G Ford
IRONTON, OH

Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:52 PM
Subject: My signal is up

Well Folks,
I have the signal back up! Partially, anyway. For the meantime It is set up as a CPL because that's the way it was when I took it down. When complete, it will be a 3 arm N&W position light.

I'm having some trouble getting the top arm high enough. My hoist won't lift it as high as it needs to go, so I'm going to have to try something else. Then I can add the second arm and third arm marker, paint it all black, and voila!

I'll keep you posted as I make progress!

Ben Blevins