N&W lineside building colors used in ~1940-1960

Wed Aug 3 10:22:14 EDT 2005

Gentlemen

I am writing for color suggestions for lineside utility buildings found
along the N&W.
I have color references for stations already so please if you have
information on color of
crew shacks, tool sheds,speeder sheds, MOW buildings , storage
buildings, bridge tender building etc. etc. please let me know
what colors were used during the period from 1940-1950.
The information will be used on my home layout which will feature N&W
typical branchline structures and railroading activities.

Thank you for your help

Paul Brindza