Military Railways: Chart of Units

Mon Aug 22 06:24:59 EDT 2005

One USATC loco class S160 #8758 - used, I think, in
the making of 'Yanks' - is at the Keighley and Worth
Valley Railway inYorkshire (England). Details are at
http://ukhrail.uel.ac.uk/cgi-bin/rlylocos?REF=2254,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USATC_S160_Class, and see
also http://www.kwvr.co.uk/onscreen/index.htm for the
Railway's screen credits (including I see a Bud
commercial for the U.S. market, which I don't
recollect seeing).

Dominic